banner



Ryzen 7 5800x And Rtx 3080

Hi guys,

Tin everyone tell me why PCSX2 is lagging for me when information technology shouldn't be? I've tried old buils, dev builds and nothing is working my games are nevertheless lagging when they are playable as I played them on my last pc which had a GTX 1070/i5 7600. I've used GL hardware and D311 hardware and fifty-fifty tried using the softwares on the original and base P2 resolution and nada is working? I've used the exact aforementioned settings equally other people for case, to play GTA Liberty Urban center Stories, and information technology still lags despite me having a high end pc.

Whatsoever suggestions?
BTW I've been trying to play in 1440p & 16x anistropic filtering.

Tin can you show your GSDX settings please

[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]

Posts: half dozen
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2021
Reputation: 0

tried lowering internal res ? OGL is better for nvidia cards
and setting crc hack level to default ?

edit : and using 16x aniso may hammer your gpu too

CPU : AMD Ryzen seven 3800X
Mobo : Asus Prime number B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

(09-13-2021, 10:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried lowering internal res ? OGL is better for nvidia cards
and setting crc hack level to default ?

edit : and using 16x aniso may hammer your gpu besides

I'll see now, simply my CPU should hve no problem running it since my last PC's processor was terrible and it could handle games on 4k monitor... non sure what I've done here but it's hella abrasive

I'd say it's more a gpu effect

CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : sixteen Go

(09-13-2021, 10:04 PM)Liam. Wrote: I'll see at present, only my CPU should hve no problem running it since my terminal PC's processor was terrible and information technology could handle games on 4k monitor... not sure what I've done here merely it'southward hella abrasive

Strange, games are literally unplayable. I had an RTX 2070super a few weeks agone which I sold buit before selling PCSX2 was working fine. I then upgraded to what I accept now, and now it doesn't work

exact aforementioned settings as before ?

CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus Prime number B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Get

Tick "Allow 8bit textures" that should give you a performance increase. however if your PC is running worse than your former one, you might consider looking in to that, it's unlikely the emulator will have caused that consequence.

[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]

(09-thirteen-2021, x:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: exact same settings every bit before ?

I do no remember changing anything at all. I've literally copied someones video from youtube with their settings with the same game and my pc is more powerful and it's lagging
I also made this video, video didn't option upward my frame rate but it's around 30-45



(09-xiii-2021, 10:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: exact same settings every bit before ?

Every other PC game I've played I've had an increase in functioning across the board. It's merely this where I'm at present having problems...


Every other PC game I've played I've had an increase in performance across the board. It'southward only this where I'yard now having problems...

Source: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-RTX-3080-RYZEN-7-5800X-LAG-PLZ-HELP

0 Response to "Ryzen 7 5800x And Rtx 3080"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel